In the three years the 75-seat Hampton Performance Learning Center has been open, it claims to have graduated 91 students.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Performance Learning Center (various school districts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Parti Liberal du Canada
- Partial Loss of Capacity (SDH or Sonet Technology)
- Partido Liberal Constitucionalista (Constitutional Liberal Party; Nicaragua)
- Partners for Livable Communities
- Partners in a Learning Community
- Pathetic Losers Club
- Patrol Leaders' Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Payload Commander (NASA)
- Peace, Love, and Care
- Pendulum Live Community
- Performance Level Category
- Permanent Legal Custody (family law)
- Permanent Linear Change
- Personal Line of Credit
- Peter Lougheed Centre (hospital; Alberta, Canada)
- Phase-Locked Clock
- Philip Leverhulme Centre (Reaseheath College, England)
- Philips Lighting Company (Somerset, NJ)
- Philmont Leadership Challenge (Philmont Training Center; Cimarron, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to the Durham Performance Learning Center, an innovative partnership between the Durham Public Schools and Communities In Schools of Durham.
Bayer CropScience works with the Durham Performance Learning Center (DPLC) to develop science curriculums and teach hands-on labs, and its employees teach classes at Passage Home summer camp program at the Raleigh Safety & Community Club.
Key initiatives in CIS of Laurens County include the Certified Literate Community Program, Reading Is Fundamental, AmeriCorps Reading Tutorial Program, Volunteers In Service To America (VISTA), The Loft Teen Center, Youth Excelling and Succeeding Program, and a CIS Performance Learning Center (PLC) that provides another learning option for high school students who are not succeeding the traditional school setting.
Four new Performance Learning Centers, a program of Communities In Schools, that builds on the success of a learning center launched under the name of Newark Workforce Development Institute.
For the first time in my life, I am able to hold my head up about something positive that I have accomplished," says Love, who graduated this spring from the Albany High School Performance Learning Center in Albany, Georgia.
Last year, Virginia's CIS Performance Learning Centers added 101 graduates to the Commonwealth's roles, and nearly all of these students were slated to drop out," said Dr.
Pearson Digital Learning (PDL), a leader in proven, comprehensive technologies for preK-12 education, announced today that Thomas Love, a senior from Albany High School Performance Learning Center in Albany, Ga.