uk Auto Business News - 12 March 2012 Automan, Oman's leading car magazine, has recognised Mercedes-Benz AMG's SLS AMG supercar with the Performance Car of the Year 2011 award.
What does PCOTY stand for?
PCOTY stands for Performance Car of the Year (MOTOR Magazine, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Per Capita Own-Source Revenue
- State Key Lab of Physical Chemistry of Solid Surfaces (Xiamen University; China)
- Public Communication of Science and Technology (North Carolina State University)
- Parrot Club of South-Western Ontario (Canada)
- Presidential Commission on the Status of Women (Clarion University)
- Parti Communiste Ouvrier Tunisien (French: Tunisian Communist Workers Party)
- Physicians' Chamber Orchestra of Taiwan (est. 1991)
- Pointe Claire Old Timers (Canada)
- Prototype Carrier Operational Test & Evaluation Site
- Police Chiefs Operational Task Force
- Protestants Christelijk Onderwijs Utrecht (Dutch: Protestant Christian Education Foundation)
- Portuguese Club of Vancouver
- Pacific Century Place (Beijing, China; business complex)
- Pagan Centered Podcast
- Page Composition Program
- Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (est. 2001)
- Palm Computing Platform
- Panasonic Communications Corporation of the Philippines (formerly Kyushu Matsushita Electric Philippines Corporation)
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- Participatory Community Planning (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012 ) Mercedes-Benz AMG's flagship SLS AMG supercar recently was named Performance Car of the Year 2011 by Automan, Oman's leading car magazine.
Performance Car of the Year went to Porsche for the 911 Carrera S PDK, while the MPV award was won by the SEAT Alhambra.
Audi celebrated winning Performance Car of the Year with its R8 V10, while the Special Award was presented to Nissan for its new UK-produced Leaf electric car, which goes on sale next March.
THE Nissan 350Z has added another award to its bulging trophy cabinet by picking up the gong for Japanese Performance Car of the Year for 2007.
Byline: By MICKEY McMONAGLE FERRARI, Porsche, Aston Martin and BMW were left standing as humble Vauxhall nipped in to snatch the Performance Car of the Year title.
MG TF, the UK's best-selling sports car, has been voted Performance Car of the Year in New Zealand.
2,495) R8 One-Day Program The amazing Audi R8 sports car was just named the 2008 World Performance Car of the Year at the 2008 New York Auto Show.