and BOSTON, April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- RelayHealth Corporation, the nation's premier provider of secure online healthcare communications, has been selected by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (BCBSMA) as an Eligible ePrescribing Vendor for 2006 Performance Based Incentive Programs.
What does PBIP stand for?
PBIP stands for Performance Based Incentive Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBIP
We have 5 other meanings of PBIP in our Acronym Attic
- Population-Based Incremental Learning (theoretical statistics)
- Pacific Bell Interactive Media (California)
- Penang Bridge International Marathon (Malaysia)
- Pixel Block Intensity Modulation (topography)
- Processor Bus Interface Module
- Pacific Basin Information Node
- Processor Backplane I/O (NASA)
- Permian Basin International Oil Show (Odessa, TX)
- Paul Blackburn Industrial Packaging
- Pelican Bay Information Project
- Pilot Biotechnology Internship Program
- Police and Businesses in Partnership
- Policy-Based Intelligent Provisioning
- Positive Behavior Intervention Plan
- Prepro Bone Inducing Protein
- Program Bimas Intensifikasi Pertanian
- Protección de los Buques y de las Instalaciones Portuarias
- Perception-Based Image Retrieval (image search system)
- Persistent Bibliographic Information Record (Literature Information and Documentation System; Germany)
- Planning, Budget and Institutional Research (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of the transfer is to cover costs, including costs for social security contributions, to fulfill obligations under the long term performance based incentive program (LTIP 2011) resolved upon by the Annual General Meeting on 3 May 2011.
Incentive program (LTI 2010) The General Meeting resolved, in accordance with the Board's proposal, to implement a long-term performance based incentive program, LTI 2010.