Among these are Performance Based Budgeting (PBB) and Performance Based Costing (PBC).
What does PBC stand for?
PBC stands for Performance Based Costing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PBC
We have 333 other meanings of PBC in our Acronym Attic
- Peace Building Commission
- Peach Belt Conference (athletic conference)
- Peak Beam Candlepower (light strength rating)
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Pebble Beach Company (California; est. 1919)
- Peninsula Bible Church (Palo Alto, CA)
- People's Bank of China
- Pepsi Bottling Company
- Perceived Behavioral Control (behavioral science)
- Performance Based Contracting
- Periodic Boundary Condition
- Peripheral Bus Computer
- Peripheral Bus Controller
- Permanent Building Committee (various locations)
- Persian Broadcasting Channel
- Person Being Coached (religion)
- Personal Business Commitment(s)
- Perth Bible College (Australia)
- Pheasant Branch Conservancy (Middleton, WI)
- Phoenix Boys Choir (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last edition of the DISAM Journal, 24:2, pp 57-64, Lieutenant General Walters, USAF, Director of Defense Security Cooperation Agency, wrote that his agency was dedicated to the development of performance based budgeting and performance based costing (PBC) as tools to improve the resource allocation process.
Director of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency, outlines the use of Performance Based Costing and Budgeting to better document the successes of security cooperation.