Unlucky Clare Davies, 27, from Trowbridge Green, Rumney, in Cardiff, has spoken of her five weeks of misfortune which saw her lose sentimental items in last month's first raid after moving in with her parents to recover from a perforated gastric ulcer.
What does PGU stand for?
PGU stands for Perforated Gastric Ulcer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGU
We have 22 other meanings of PGU in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Glaucoma Triple Procedure
- Pet Gear Travel System
- Polish-German Teletraffic Symposium
- Precision Gunnery Training System
- Preacher Gone to Texas (band)
- Prednisolone Glucose Tolerance Test (endocrinology)
- Piano Generale Traffico Urbano (Italian: General City Traffic Plan)
- Polk Government Television (Florida)
- Pulse-Gated Television
- Praegitzer Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Personal Guidance Unit (GPS)
- Phil's pyGame Utilities
- Plant Growth Unit
- Pointguardu.com (Arizona Wildcat basketball site)
- Pooley Green Unit (UK)
- Portable GPS (Global Positioning System) Unit
- Previant Goldberg Uelmen (Milwaukee, WI law firm)
- Programme de Gestion Ubrbain (University of Montreal)
- Projectile Gun Unit
- Planview Graphical User Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
His appendix was removed and tissue sample was taken from his stomach after doctors thought he might have been suffering from a perforated gastric ulcer.
Non-traumatic liver rupture due to a perforated gastric ulcer.