The guys there checked over the car and they told me that they had just cleaned the filters and filled the a/c gas tank and the a/c was in perfect working order.
What does PWO stand for?
PWO stands for Perfect Working Order (classifieds)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWO
We have 27 other meanings of PWO in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] Owned (hackish; gaming slang)
- Paragonimus westermani Newly Excysted Metacercariae
- Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre (Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Persatuan Wartawan Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia National Journalists Union)
- Philosophy: Who Needs It (book)
- Province-Wide Nursing Project (Canada)
- Owned (online slang, incorrect spelling of owned)
- Pimpinan Wilayah Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian political region)
- Payment With Order (advance payment)
- People's Welfare Organization (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January I carefully take down the Christmas fairy lights in perfect working order, roll them to perfection and pack them precisely in the loft.
They may have been immersed in sea water for more than 60 years but many are in perfect working order.
Could the track management not have made sure that their equipment was in perfect working order for such a major event?
The Blues may have lacked a killer instinct in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Tottenham Hotspur but they once again showed that the back four is in perfect working order, with a second consecutive shutout.
When found at Dunsdale, the bell was in perfect working order after being cleaned and "fettled up" by the trainees of the then ICI Apprentice Training Centre, at Wilton.
We have carried out extensive work costing thousands of pounds and the clock is now in perfect working order.
But although the street lamp is now in perfect working order, a pile of rubble still lies on the ground.