For those looking for more physical activity than pulling a slot lever or tossing the dice, Perfect North Slopes Ski Area offers 100 acres of skiing during a season that typically runs about 100 days.
What does PNS stand for?
PNS stands for Perfect North Slopes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNS
We have 181 other meanings of PNS in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Switched Network
- Pakistan Naval Ship
- Parabolized Navier Stokes
- Parenteral Nutrition Solution
- Pay n Spray (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)
- Pediatric Nurse Specialist
- Pegawai Negeri Sipil (Indonesian: civil servant)
- Pensacola, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- People's Navy Ship (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (Malaysia)
- Perfect Nutrition Systems (South Africa)
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Phase Noise Suppression
- Philadelphia Neuropsychology Society
- Philippine Nephrology Society
- Philippine Nurses Society
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Point 'n' Shoot (camera)
- Policyholder Notification System (insurance)
- Polytech Nice Sophia (France; engineering school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perfect North Slopes changed their pass program to better suit their customers.
Perfect North Slopes Perfect North Slopes' Time is On Your Side earned Best Program to Increase Frequency of Core Participants in the 100,000-250,000 visit category.
Among the many attractions is Perfect North Slopes, which has the longest ski trail in Indiana, four chair lifts and more than 70 acres of tree-lined, well-groomed slopes.
Perfect North Slopes is putting together a package with Lawrenceburg's Argosy Casino.