After giving up two runs in both the first and third innings, Bicondoa pitched a perfect fourth but got into to trouble in the fifth.
What does P4 stand for?
P4 stands for Perfect Fourth (music)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P4
- Procollagen 3 Peptide (biochemistry)
- Pittsburgh Three Rivers Volleyball Club (Pennsylvania)
- Post Publication Peer Review (pediatrics rapid responses)
- Pedoman Perilaku Penyiaran dan Standar Program Siaran (Indonesia)
- Parallel Porting and Productizing Team
- Personalized Patient Protocol Technology (MEDRAD Inc technology for contrast media delivery)
- Playstation 3 Theme (file extension)
- Pilot Programme for the Promotion of Environmental Management
- Portal 3 Vassouras (Portuguese website)
- Pentium IV (Intel microprocessor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A major second means a train's coming; a perfect fourth, A bride.
Despite being only 20, Ramsey took well to the task of dictating play in midfield during the 1-0 win and set up Theo Walcott for the Gunners' winner with a perfect fourth minute cross.
It did not look like it would be that way after he picked up four penalties from his first 15 shoots, but Jackson rallied to finish strongly with a perfect fourth and final round of five.
That work, with its themes heavily reliant on perfect fourths and fifths, also defines the soundworld of Vaughan Williams' treatment of Bunyan's allegory.
A STRING of high profile contract wins has proved a perfect fourth anniversary present for one of the UK's youngest managing directors.
A string of high profile contract wins has proved a perfect fourth anniversary present for one of the UK's youngest managing directors.
Both the melody and harmony share the same pentatonic scalar basis, and the intervals of perfect fourths and major seconds derived from the pentatonic scale are frequently used both linearly and vertically in all eight variations.