Tenants of 360 Lex include the Alzheimer's Association, Ganfer & Shore LP, and Perfect Building Maintenance.
What does PBM stand for?
PBM stands for Perfect Building Maintenance (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBM
We have 175 other meanings of PBM in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Bunch Mode
- Palawan-Busuanga-Mindoro Archipelago
- Paramaribo, Suriname - Zanderij International (Airport Code)
- Paravia Bruno Mondadori (Italian education publisher)
- Parent Behind Me (chat)
- Partner Business Manager (Hewlett-Packard)
- Pathologists Bio-Medical Laboratories (Dallas, TX)
- Pauline Books and Media (Catholic publisher)
- Pay By Mail
- Peak Bone Mass (biology)
- Performance-Based Management (various organizations)
- Performance-Based Measurement
- Peripheral Blood Monocytes
- Permanent Bench Mark (surveying)
- Permission Based Marketing (advertising; various companies)
- Person Below Me
- Personal Bibliographic Management
- Personal Broadband Mobile (Wireless Networks)
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mager is Chairman/CEO of Perfect Building Maintenance, which serves clients nationwide.
announced that Perfect Building Maintenance signed a 10-year, 14,217 s/f office space for the entire 2nd floor at 360 Lexington Avenue.
Perfect Building Maintenance has won janitorial and maintenance contracts for One State Street Plaza at 44 Whitehall Street and The Cunard Building at 25 Broadway, both owned by The Wolfson Group.