He is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), NCARB and NCIDQ certified, and has served on the board of directors of the Georgia Perennial Plant Association (GPPA), where he now remains an active member, most recently serving as Chairperson of the 2006 GPPA Garden Tour.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Perennial Plant Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Association
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association
- Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Peppercorns Performing Arts (UK)
- Per Patron Average (theater/cinema industry)
- Per Person Average
- Per Procura (Latin: by proxy)
- Per Prokura (German: by proxy)
- Perceived Probability Assumption
- Performance Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Periodic Paralysis Association (est. 1997)
- Periodical Publishers Association
- Peripapillary Atrophy
- Permeability Plugging Apparatus (drilling industry)
- PERSINS (Personnel Information System) Processing Activity
- Personal Package Archive (Ubuntu)
- Personal Parachute Assembly
- Personal Planning Analysis (financial planning)
- Peste Porcine Africaine (French: African Swine Fever)