A clinical trial of ipratropium bromide nasal spray in patients with perennial nonallergic rhinitis.
What does PNAR stand for?
PNAR stands for Perennial Nonallergic Rhinitis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNAR
- Pacific Northwest Aquatic Monitoring Partnership
- Philippine Nurses Association of New Jersey
- Publications of the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- Partner Notification Assistance Program (New York)
- Pennsylvania Nurse Peer Assistance Program
- Practice Notes for Authorized Persons, Registered Structural Engineers and Registered Geotechnical Engineers (Buildings Department, Hong Kong)
- Private Network Access Point
- Protected Natural Areas Programme (New Zealand)
- Psychogeriatric Nursing Assessment Protocol
- Plataforma Nacional de Profesores de Informática (Spanish: Platform of Professors of Computer Science)
- Preliminary Non-Advocate Review
- Project for a New American Revolution (political group)
- Pacific Northwest Amphibian and Reptile Consortium
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
- Philippine National Airsoft Society
- Phosphate:Na + Symporter
- Presenilin Near the Active Site
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County (Patchogue, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perennial nonallergic rhinitis or vasomotor rhinitis (VMR) is associated with symptoms similar to allergic rhinitis (runny nose, sneezing, postnasal drip, and nasal congestion) that are exacerbated by triggers such as cold air, damp weather, perfume or chemical odors, spicy food, and alcohol.