In all three procedures, patients received the experimental InSeal Medical percutaneous vascular closure device, avoiding the need for current standard surgical cut-down procedures or complex suturing techniques.
What does PVCD stand for?
PVCD stands for Percutaneous Vascular Closure Device (cardiovascular medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVCD
- Paradise Valley Community College (Arizona)
- Permanent Virtual Channel Connection
- Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Plenty Valley Christian College (Australia)
- Point of Vertical Compound Curvature
- Porter Valley Country Club (Northridge, CA)
- Pajaro Valley Cesar Chavez Democratic Club (Watsonville, CA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride Cling Film
- Paradoxical Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Pembina Valley Conservation District (Manitou, Manitoba, Canada)
- Powell Valley Community Education (Powell, WY)
- Present Value Cash Flow (economics)
- Professional Videographers of Central Florida
- Plenty Valley Community Health (Victoria, Australia)
- People's Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (India)
- Parke-Vermillion County Humane Society
- Plenty Valley Community Health Service
- Potter Valley Community High School (Potter Valley, CA)
- Percentage Volume Change Index (radiology)
- Peripheral Virtual Component Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bollinger was previously chief operating officer of Angiolink Corporation, a privately held medical device company, which was sold during his tenure to Medtronic Corporation after Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of the company's percutaneous vascular closure device.