Percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy: long- term follow up of the first series of 25 patients.
What does PTSMA stand for?
PTSMA stands for Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Professional Services Tools Library (software)
- Prospective Teacher Scholarship Loan (North Carolina)
- Protocol Trace Specification Language (computer science)
- The Probabilistic Traveling Salesman Location Problem
- Pharmaceutical Technology Sourcing and Management (online publication)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Schronisk Mlodziezowych (Polish Youth Hostel Association , Warsaw, Poland)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Spektrometrii Mas (Polish: Polish Society for Mass Spectrometry)
- Porcine Tracheal Smooth Muscle
- Port Townsend School of Massage (Port Townsend, WA)
- Post Traumatic Stress Management (psychology)
- Parent Teacher School Management Committee (Pakistan)
- Pine Tree State Mind Control
- Porcine Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cells in Culture (internal medicine)
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard New Hampshire
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Virginia
- Partial Thrombosis of the Superior Mesenteric Vein
- Past Tourism Student Network (Australia)
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Sieci Neuronowych (Polish: Polish Neural Networks Society)
- Public Telephone Service Network
- Public Telephone Switched Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy: acute results and 3-month follow-up in 25 patients.