What does PTDGB stand for?
PTDGB stands for Percutaneous Transhepatic Drainage of the Gallbladder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Professional Technician Development Committee (Technology & Maintenance Council)
- Patellar Tendon Donor Defect (orthopedics)
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Duodenal Drainage (gastric cancer treatment)
- Periodic Temporal Dependency Distance
- Pseudocode and Test Data Document (algorithm; software)
- Provisioning Technical Documentation Data Selection Sheet
- Parent-Taught Drivers Ed (aka Parent-Taught Driver Education)
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (Nigeria)
- Power Transfer Distribution Factor
- Pressure Treated Douglas Fir (lumber)
- Partition Temperature Difference for Heating
- Polypropylene Titanium Deposit Hybrid (speakers)
- Palm Tree Death Incident (thrash metal band)
- Primary Test Data Input
- Productivity Design Tools Incorporated (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Professional Truck Drivers Institute, Inc.
- Provisional Tolerable Daily Intake (maximum daily exposure level to a contaminant)
- Pulsed Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Professional Truck Driver Institute of America
- Single Stack Meteorological Model In EPA UNAMAP Series