What does PFNEI stand for?
PFNEI stands for Percutaneous Fine-Needle Ethanol Injection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pulsed Fast-Neutron Analysis
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Prizes For No Apparent Reason
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Biopsies
- Plasmodium Falciparum Normocyte Binding Protein 1
- Por Fin Nuestra Casa (housing company; El Paso, TX)
- Psychiatric Foundation of Northern California (est. 1993)
- Parent Finders National Capital Region (Ottawa)
- Pagan Federation North East (UK)
- Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast
- Public Foundation for National and Ethnic Minorities
- Petite Fleur Nursing Home (Sayville, NY)
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing (Phyllis A. Balch book)
- Personal Financial Network, Inc.
- Pico Flujo Nasal Inspiratorio
- Police Federation for Northern Ireland
- Prison Fellowship Northern Ireland
- Pro Football News & Injury Report
- Program of Functional NeuroImaging
- Produits Forestiers Non Ligneux (French: Nonwoody Forest Products)