Prediction of successful outcome in 130 patients undergoing percutaneous balloon mitral valvotomy.
What does PBMV stand for?
PBMV stands for Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvotomy (heart surgery)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PBMV
- Paraffin Wax Embedded Bone Marrow Trephine
- Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Perioperative Blood Management Technician
- Photobiomodulation Therapy (laser light therapy)
- Primed Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium
- Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Pakistan Bhatta Mazdoor Union (brick laborers)
- Palm Beach Macintosh User Group, Inc. (Florida)
- Persatuan Bahasa Melayu Universiti Malaya (Malaysian university)
- Percutaneous Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Pfadfinderbund Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (German: Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania Scout Association; Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany)
- Ped/Bike/Motor Vehicle Commission (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Prairie Band Motor Vehicle Code
- Pacific Business News (Honolulu, HI)
- Packard Bell NEC Inc.
- Packet-Switched Backbone Network
- Paint By Number
- Paintball Nation
- Part B News (Medicare information news service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esteves CA, Ramos AI, Braga SL, et al: Effectiveness of percutaneous balloon mitral valvotomy during pregnancy.