He is a member of the Percussive Arts Society, the Society for New Music and the New York State Percussion Circuit.
What does PAS stand for?
PAS stands for Percussive Arts Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAS
We have 688 other meanings of PAS in our Acronym Attic
- Pascal Source Code (File Name Extension)
- Passive Alcohol Sensor
- Passive Ambiguity Surface
- Passive and Active Gas-Liquid Separator Devices
- Patient Access Solutions (Hauppauge, NY)
- Patient Administration System (hospitals)
- PayMatters Accountancy Services (UK)
- Pediatric Academic Societies
- Pennsylvania Abolitionist Society (est. 1775)
- People Are Stupid
- Performance Accountability System
- Performance Algorithm Shifting (Cadillac automotive transmission technology)
- Performance Assessment System
- Performance Auto & Sound (magazine)
- Performing Arts School
- Periodic Acid-Schiff (medical technology: stain used to detect carbohydrates in tissue)
- Peripheral Anterior Synechiae
- Perris Auto Speedway (Perris, CA)
- Pershing Advisor Solutions (various locations)
- Personal Access Services (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is secretary of the Nevada Chapter of the Percussive Arts Society.
The Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC) will take place in Columbus, Ohio, October 31-November 3, 2007, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
The Percussive Arts Society (PAS), the world's largest percussion organization, has announced its new Executive Committee officers for the upcoming 2005-2006 term.
joins the National Collegiate Athletic Association, the Percussive Arts Society, Bands of America, the American Pianist Association, Orchestra America and others in relocating to Indianapolis.
He served on the Board of Directors for the Percussive Arts Society from 1999 to 2002, as well as the Percussion Marketing Council.
Percussive Arts Society Teacher Training Workshop, Rochester, 7/9.
Percussive Notes is the official journal of the Percussive Arts Society.