Alerte au perchloroethylene Depuis sa creation, le Centre antipoison et de pharmacovigilance du Maroc (CAPM) s'est fixe comme objectifs l'ameliorer de la sante de la population marocaine par la diminution de la morbidite et de la mortalite liees aux intoxications et aux effets indesirables des medicaments et des produits de sante.
What does PERK stand for?
PERK stands for Perchloroethylene (CAS Number 127-18-4)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PERK
We have 9 other meanings of PERK in our Acronym Attic
- Project Earth Risk Identification Lifeline (computer game)
- Phonetic Experimental Research at the Institute of Linguistics, University of Stockholm (Sweden)
- Penalty Enforcement by Registration of Infringement Notice (Australia)
- Pedagogical and Educational Research Information Network for Europe (European Union)
- Personnel Information System
- Periodic Intelligence
- Periodic Intelligence Report
- Periodic Intelligence Summary
- Personnel Information System
- Public Employees Retirement Information System
- Physical Evidence Recovery Kit
- PKR-like endoplasmic Reticulum Kinase
- Prospective Evaluation of Radial Keratotomy
- Psychological and Educational Research in Kansas (Convention)
- Publishing Ethics Resource Kit
- Perhimpunan Kedokteran Anti Penuaan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Society of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial Malaysia (Social Security Organisation aka SOCSO; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Islam Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Islamic Welfare Organization)
- Partners in Education and Research for Kindergarten Success (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report features important aspects of Perchloroethylene (PCE) market, provides its full and thorough analysis, focusing on the regional, country and world markets: - General information (properties, applications, manufacturing processes); - World market characteristics (capacities, production, consumption, prices, trade by region, and future projects); - Overviews of regional markets by country (European, Asian, American, Middle East, African, and Oceanian markets).
Perchloroethylene remains in use in the dry cleaning industry, though other solvents with less harmful effects are also being used.
PCE, or perchloroethylene, is a potentially carcinogenic solvent normally associated with dry cleaning.
The company says it eliminates the problems associated with perchloroethylene and chlorinated solvents.
Impress is a new non-perchloroethylene garment cleaning solvent that gives cleaners a powerful cleaning solution without the regulatory issues associated with perchloroethylene.
For years, the prison's dry cleaner had unknowingly released the solvents perchloroethylene (PCE) and trichloroethylene (TCE) into the groundwater.
The company accepted waste perchloroethylene dry cleaning solvent from dry cleaners in nine states, promising to incinerate the wastes at licensed hazardous waste disposal sites.