PESQ: Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality is an objective measurement of subjective listening tests on telephony systems.
What does PESQ stand for?
PESQ stands for Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (ITU-T)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program
- Political Economy and Social Philosophy (Istanbul Bilgi University; Turkey)
- Post-Extrasystolic Potentiation
- Prudential Employee Savings Plan
- Psychiatric Emergency Screening Program
- Philippine Elementary School Principals' Association
- Pinellas Educational Support Professionals Association (Florida)
- Patient Expectations and Satisfaction with Prenatal Care
- Peak Equivalent Sound Pressure Level
- Parallel Execution of Sequential Programs on Multi-Core Architectures (Workshop)
- Pseudoequivalent Service Rounds
- Punjab Education Sector Reforms Programme (Pakistan)
- Physical Education and Sports Science (various schools)
- Ping Estimating Services (Australia)
- Post Enucleation Socket Syndrome
- Power Engineering Services and Solutions (San Jose, CA)
- Programmable Electronic Safety System
- Programmable Electronic Sub-Systems
- Programmable Escape System Sequencer
- Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:A) today introduced cdma200 perceptual evaluation of speech quality (PESQ) measurement functionality for its 8960 wireless communications test set.
729a) were tested to measure call quality according to subjective Mean Opinion Score (MOS) and Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ) algorithms.
Standards-based Voice Quality The Brix 3500T Verifier features voice quality measurement capabilities based on Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality, or PESQ, the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) P.
PESQ, the Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality, allows network operators to monitor the level of voice quality that their customers receive from the user's perspective, using the internationally recognized Mean Opinion Score (MOS) scale.
107-, or Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality -P.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 2, 2003 Psytechnics today announced that Inet Technologies (Nasdaq:INTI), a leading global provider of communications software solutions that enable carriers to more strategically operate their businesses, has integrated Psytechnics' Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ) software in its Spectra2(TM) next-generation diagnostics product to measure voice quality.
PESQ Tools complements Psytechnics' flagship Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ) software.