To assist customers who maybe experiencing difficulties in paying their bills, the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) bill assistance program is available this fall to allow eligible residents to pay a certain percentage of their monthly income for electric service, therefore making the payments more affordable.
What does PIPP stand for?
PIPP stands for Percentage of Income Payment Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIPP
We have 43 other meanings of PIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel Input Parallel Output
- Particle in Particle Out
- Phase In Phase Out
- Poop In Poop Out
- Pioglitazone in Prevention of Diabetes
- Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic and Orthotic Sciences
- Pairwise Interaction Point Process
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Plan (University of New Hampshire)
- Partners in Professional Planning
- People, Integrity, Performance, Professionalism
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plan (Michigan)
- Premature Infant Pain Profile
- Priority Investment Portfolio Project
- Project, Implementation and Payment Plan (Australia)
- Proline-Rich Inositol Polyphosphate Phosphatase
- Pressurized Pile Producing Power and Plutonium (UKAEA codename for the Calder Hall and Chapelcross reactors)
- Partners in Program Planning for Adolescent Health
- Particle-Induced Prompt Particle Emission
- Parents in Partnership-Parent Infant Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other provisions of the settlement agreement include: -- Extension of low-income weatherization and energy assistance programs through 2008 -- Inclusion of Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) customers in the larger shopping credits for residential customers -- Reduction of the length of time for arrearages of PIPP customers to be removed from their bills -- Extension of residential transition charges through 2010 -- Quarterly adjustments to fuel costs.
Since 2009, ComEd has worked with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity to implement the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) which takes effect Sept.
2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Major changes in the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) will lower monthly payments for enrolled Dominion East Ohio customers, while also helping those customers reduce their old debts faster, provided they make monthly payments in full by the due date on their bill, according to Ohio Department of Development officials.
Energy Assistance Programs Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) PIPP helps eligible low-income customers maintain gas service by paying 10 percent of their total monthly household income all year.
Under the Residential Low Income program, up to 10,000 customers who are at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level and do not participate in the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP), are eligible for a $4 per month credit to their bill.
Customers only have to fill out just one application form to be eligible for the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) and the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP).
Percentage of Income Payment Plan ComEd is supporting new pending legislation the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) introduced by State Senator Kimberly Lightford and State Representative Marlow Colvin.