9789461051639 Commissioned; sixty years percentage for art programme at the Dutch Government Building Agency.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Percentage for Art (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 213 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Partners for Africa (various organizations)
- Partnership for Action (various organizations)
- Peace Facility for Africa (various nations)
- Pedestrian Friendly Alameda (Alameda, CA)
- Pedorthic Footwear Assosciation (est. 1958; Washington, DC)
- Pennsylvania Forestry Association
- Pension Fund Administrator (Nigeria)
- Pension Fund Association (Japan)
- People for Animals (animal protection)
- Per-Flow Accounting
- Perfection Fresh Australia (est. 1978)
- Performing and Fine Arts (various locations)
- Person from Abroad
- Personal Financial Analyst
- Personal Fitness Assessment
- Pet Flat Animals
- Phase Failure Relay
- Philadelphia Funk Authority (Lehigh Valley, PA band)
- PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) for Android (mobile telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At first I thought this might be a variant on the Percentage for Art theme which argues that a small percentage of the cost of all commercial buildings should be devoted to art works.
She said she was completely behind the Percentage for Art scheme but not in this case.