This comes after some 292 companies out of a total of 663, representing 80 percent of market value, announced their third quarter results.
What does POMV stand for?
POMV stands for Percent of Market Value
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POMV
- Performance, Operation, Maintenance of Shipboard Electronic Equipment
- Plans, Operations & Military Support Officer
- Prepositioned Organizational Materiel Storage Site
- Placing on the Market and Supervision of Transfers of Explosives Regulations (United Kingdom)
- Patriot Organizational Maintenance Trainer
- Port of Miami Tunnel (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Powers and the Mothers of Tension (band)
- Protein O-Mannosyltransferase
- Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company, LLC (Miami, Florida)
- Patria o Muerte, Venceremos! (Spanish: Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!)
- Privately-Owned Motor Vehicle (Canadian military)
- Profiles of the Messiah: The Vineyard (book)
- Point of the Mountain Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
- Point of Maintenance
- Pacific Online, Inc. (Santa Rosa, California)
- Panel of Neutrals (International Trademark Association)
- Paraffins, Olefins and Naphthenes (biofuel products)
- Particulate Organic Nitrogen
- Party of No (Republican party slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 percent of market value in the city, and characterized the financial management practices as good, with an A- rating.
The current situation could be greatly improved by combining the provisions in the Recovery Act with those in two other major relief proposals: one that widens the asset value corridor to 80 to 120 percent of market value in 2009 and 2010 (from the current 90 to 110 percent) for plans using averaged or smoothed valuation methods; and one that permits a free election of either smoothing or a full mark-to-market valuation approach in 2009.
O'Loughlin, chairman of the IESG, points out that high-tech thieves are becoming increasingly daring because stolen chips are easy to sell and extremely profitable, bringing typically more than 70 percent of market value.
Conversely, if the apartment generates a significant positive cash flow, the asset is priced at 6 to 8 percent actual cash-on-cash returns, with the residual value of the apartments as an additional return to investors or up to 35 percent of market value.
While all city buildings must by law be assessed within 5 percent of market value, the 31-year-old Peebles, a friend of former Mayor Marion Barry, doesn't sweat it.
If you're going to get 500 basis points over the market, you've no problem paying 1 percent of market value in fees.
The city's high overall debt per capita and slow amortization are offset by a moderate debt burden as a percent of market value and limited future capital needs.