SHV Makro holds a 65% stake in Makro Malaysia, which has eight stores nationwide, with the rest held by Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS) (20.
What does PKNS stand for?
PKNS stands for Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Polski Koncern Naftowy (Polish: Polish Oil Concern)
- Program Khidmat Negara (Malaysian national service program; aka Program Latihan Khidmat Negara; also seen as PLKN)
- Protestantse Kerk Van Nederland (Dutch church)
- serine/threonine protein kinase G
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Melaka (Malaysian: State Economic Development Corporation Melaka; Malaysia)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Development Corporation)
- Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Pahang (Malay: Pahang State Development Corporation; Malaysia)
- Pulu Keeling National Park (Australia)
- Partai Kebangkitan Nasional Ulama (Indonesia)
- Parker, Kern, Nard and Wenzel (law firm)
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Peacekeeping Operation (various organizations)
- Pirate King Online
- Polska Kasa Opieki (Polish bank)
- Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci (Polish bank)
- Public Key Organization
- Passionate Kiss on the Cheek
- Peacekeeping Operation Center (AFP)