The union has affiliated 420,000 of its members to Labour, at PS3 per member per year, but that figure will be cut to 50,000 from January.
What does PMPY stand for?
PMPY stands for Per Member Per Year
This definition appears frequently
- People Mountain People Sea (music production company; Hong Kong)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packing Sourcer (trade journal)
- Post-Mastectomy Pain Syndrome
- Perfect Murder, Perfect Town (Laurence Schiller book)
- Post-Modern Portfolio Theory
- Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds (industrial maintenance)
- Preventive Medicine Planning Tool
- Primary Mouse Proximal Tubule Cells (biology)
- Progression Masters of Physical Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process Unit
- Paper Mill Quality (butt weld fittings)
- Participation Motivation Questionnaire
- Permanent Magnet Quadrupole
- Permanent Married Quarters (Canada)
- Person Most Qualified (depositions)
- Personal Military Quarters
- Personnel Married Quarters (military housing)
- Pizza Marketing Quarterly
- Prime Minister's Questions (UK Parliament)
- Private Married Quarters (military housing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fee increases to $2 per member per year in the second year.
These include the Grand Lodge of the Month program, which allows jurisdictions to use display space at the memorial; the Memorial Tree program, for individuals to dedicate a tree on the memorial's grounds in honor of an individual or organization; and the $1 Per Member Campaign, where Grand Lodges have pledged to donate $1 per member per year to the memorial.
The low deductibles, sometimes under $100,000 per member per year, require various internal limits in order to keep reinsurance premiums affordable for the HMO.
Shays is referring to the fact that while each chapter sets its own membership fees, chapters must send $15 per member per year back to the national office--a bone of contention for some chapters with limited funds, resources, and members.
Average gross cost per member, spread over the total employee population, decreased an average of $75 per member per year.
Since our members tend to be 'tape-aholics,' we've gotten a tremendous response to that - and it costs about $4 per member per year.
Determine billable tests LIS per member per year (PMPY) DSS 7.