These include the Grand Lodge of the Month program, which allows jurisdictions to use display space at the memorial; the Memorial Tree program, for individuals to dedicate a tree on the memorial's grounds in honor of an individual or organization; and the $1 Per Member Campaign, where Grand Lodges have pledged to donate $1 per member per year to the memorial.
What does PMPY stand for?
PMPY stands for Per Member Per Year
This definition appears frequently
- People Mountain People Sea (music production company; Hong Kong)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packing Sourcer (trade journal)
- Post-Mastectomy Pain Syndrome
- Perfect Murder, Perfect Town (Laurence Schiller book)
- Post-Modern Portfolio Theory
- Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds (industrial maintenance)
- Preventive Medicine Planning Tool
- Primary Mouse Proximal Tubule Cells (biology)
- Progression Masters of Physical Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process Unit
- Paper Mill Quality (butt weld fittings)
- Participation Motivation Questionnaire
- Permanent Magnet Quadrupole
- Permanent Married Quarters (Canada)
- Person Most Qualified (depositions)
- Personal Military Quarters
- Personnel Married Quarters (military housing)
- Pizza Marketing Quarterly
- Prime Minister's Questions (UK Parliament)
- Private Married Quarters (military housing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The employers were categorized into one of three groups based on the type of cost management programs adopted: * Unmanaged - employers whose health plan members could obtain their specialty medications from any pharmacy and did not use any specialty utilization management programs * Somewhat managed - employers whose health plan members used a specialty pharmacy exclusively and one specialty utilization management program * Tightly managed - consisting of employers whose health plan members used a specialty pharmacy exclusively combined with multiple specialty utilization management programs Employers classified as unmanaged experienced an annual average increase in specialty drug spending per member per year of 27.
The current fee of $1 per head, plus $250 per member per year, may not be sufficient to cover the cost of employing a manager.
Shays is referring to the fact that while each chapter sets its own membership fees, chapters must send $15 per member per year back to the national office--a bone of contention for some chapters with limited funds, resources, and members.
She says that after the program's first year of operation, HealthSCOPE Benefits' clients experienced these collective results: * Catastrophic medical cases dropped by one-half; * Inpatient admissions per 1,000 members fell nearly 4 percent; * The number of inpatient days for High Impact members decreased 16 percent; * Emergency room visits per 1,000 members decreased 13 percent; * Average gross cost per member, spread over the total employee population, decreased an average of $75 per member per year.
Since our members tend to be 'tape-aholics,' we've gotten a tremendous response to that - and it costs about $4 per member per year.
Determine billable tests LIS per member per year (PMPY) DSS 7.
Employers that replaced their traditional health plans with Aetna HealthFund plans also saved nearly $350 per member per year.