Preliminary analysis of 2009 claims data shows: * PCMH practices have a 2 percent lower rate of adult radiology usage than non-PCMH practices, and a per member per month cost that is 1.
What does PMPM stand for?
PMPM stands for Per Member Per Month
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PMPM
We have 3 other meanings of PMPM in our Acronym Attic
- Peeing My Pants Laughing
- Pleasant Mount Public Library (Pleasant Mount, PA)
- Pocono Mountain Public Library (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Point Marion Public Library (Pennsylvania)
- Port Moody Public Library (Canada)
- Portable Miniature Programming Language
- Project Management Protective Liability (insurance)
- Peerless Multi-Protocol Label Switching (Sprint)
- Peeing My Pants Laughing So Hard
- Pooping My Pants Laughing So Hard
- Per Month per Member (finance)
- Pilgrim Monument and Provincetown Museum (Massachusetts)
- Plastics and Metal Products Manufacturers Association (New York, New York)
- Pocono Mountain Panther Music Boosters (volunteer organization; Pennsylvania)
- Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (Indian public transportation company)
- Program Management Performance Measurement Tracking System
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging News
- PLUS (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students) Master Promissory Note
- Professional Meeting Planners Network (Durham, NC)
- Palomar Mountain Planning Organization (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the average reimbursement per member per month nationally was $488.
The cost of these plans to the employer vary, Kalustian said, from about 80 cents per member per month up to about $2.
The utilization of acute care hospital beds appears excessive when compared to that obtainable with managed care for Medicare or commercial insurance beneficiaries-the cost per member per month is three times higher.
07 less per member per month across the study population.
Academic health centers AHCS) may create market advantages through the development of new technology that decreases per member per month health care expenditures.
For the past several years, Minnesota health plans have received considerably less money -- in some cases between $200 and $300 per member per month less -- than health plans in other states.
The average cost avoidance for clients, while still maintaining quality care, was $135 each month, which was $36 above the target savings per member per month.