Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff said that the government intends to double per capita income by 2022, when Brazil celebrates 200 years of independence from Portugal.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Per Capita Income
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Patient Chart Information
- Pavement Condition Index
- Pavement Consultants Inc.
- Payment Card Industry (MasterCard data security standard)
- PC Innovations (various locations)
- Pellet Cladding Interaction
- Pellet-Clad Interaction
- Pellet-Cladding Interface (nuclear industry)
- Pennsylvania Correctional Industries (penal system)
- Pepsi-Cola International
- Per Column Inch (classified ads)
- Percent Common Interest (real estate)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Perfect Computing Inc (Boise, Idaho)
- Performance Consultants, Inc.
- Periodic Conformance Inspection
- Periodical Contents Index
- Peripheral Component Interconnect (personal computer bus)
- Peripheral Component Interface (less common)
- Perpheral Controller Interface (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inflation-adjusted per capita income in central Arkansas dropped between 2008 and 2011, according to Metroplan's recently released "Metro Trends: Economic Review and Outlook.
ANKARA (CyHAN)- According to a report by the Anatolia news agency on Sunday, purchasing power parity (PPP) indicators show that the per capita income in Turkey will be $18,834 by the end of 2013.
LIEGE, Nov 23, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish State Minister Cevdet Yilmaz said on Tuesday that Turkey's per capita income now amounted to 46 percent of the EU average and such figure was expected to reach 70 percent of EU average by the year 2023.
51% in 2011, when per capita income will break the US$20,000 mark, reported the Directorate General of Budget, Accounting, and Statistics (DGBAS), under the Executive Yuan (the Cabinet), yesterday (Nov.
THE revised estimate of per capita income released by the government on Friday has raised India's per capita income to Rs 40,141 for 2008-09.
The average urban property price per square metre is the same as in the US while the US per capita income is seven times of China's urban per capita income.
Kuwait came second and 17th worldwide, World Bank's report on per capita income for 2008 said.