He said: "The Middle East has been one of the richest areas on the planet with respect to energy reserves and continues to hold huge opportunities in energy savings due to the socio-economic scenario as well as per capita energy consumption in the region.
What does PCEC stand for?
PCEC stands for Per Capita Energy Consumption (statistic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCEC
We have 35 other meanings of PCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Palestinian Central Elections Commission
- Palmer Community Events Center (Texas)
- Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Center (Vancouver, WA)
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company
- Park County Environmental Council
- Pastoral Counseling and Education Center (Dallas, TX)
- Patriotic Cover Exchange Club
- Patrol Craft Escort Communications
- Pattaya City Expats Club (Thailand)
- Penn Cheyney Export Center
- Perinatal Continuing Education Connection
- Personal Certified Executive Chef
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (Australia)
- Pfizer Compliance Education Center
- Philadelphia Cambodian Evangelical Church
- Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches
- Phillips Community Energy Cooperative (Green Institute Inc.)
- Physically Challenged Exercise Center (Cupertino, California)
- Pool Control Error Computer
- Porcine Coronary artery Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
6] represent long-run elasticity of carbon dioxide emissions with respect to the per capita energy consumption per capita real GDP, the square of per capita real GDP, the trade openness, financial development and urbanization respectively.
Moreover, although per capita energy consumption is very low, it has more potential to grow than any other continent.
Per capita energy consumption in Bahrain is amongst the highest in the world, reaching 11,800 kilowatt/hour (kWh) in 2012 with a peak demand of slightly over 2,900 megawatt/hour (mWh), said a World Bank release.
We should take steps to balance our energy mix and improve dismal per capita energy consumption to boost economy.
The Kingdom's per capita energy consumption in 2011 was higher than most industrialised nations, and its 10-year historical consumption compound annual growth rate may increase by 6 percent - double projections for population growth.
This emerging economy with a population of more than 190 million has lower per capita energy consumption as compare to the industrialized world.
According to Chinese official data, the country's per capita energy consumption has decreased by 16.