Dubai: A UAE resident consumes 8,271 kilogrammes of oil equivalent energy (kgoe) per annum, much lower than some of its neighbours, such as Qatar which has a per capita energy consumption of 12,799 kgoe and 12,204 by the people of Kuwait.
What does PCEC stand for?
PCEC stands for Per Capita Energy Consumption (statistic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCEC
We have 35 other meanings of PCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Palestinian Central Elections Commission
- Palmer Community Events Center (Texas)
- Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Center (Vancouver, WA)
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company
- Park County Environmental Council
- Pastoral Counseling and Education Center (Dallas, TX)
- Patriotic Cover Exchange Club
- Patrol Craft Escort Communications
- Pattaya City Expats Club (Thailand)
- Penn Cheyney Export Center
- Perinatal Continuing Education Connection
- Personal Certified Executive Chef
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (Australia)
- Pfizer Compliance Education Center
- Philadelphia Cambodian Evangelical Church
- Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches
- Phillips Community Energy Cooperative (Green Institute Inc.)
- Physically Challenged Exercise Center (Cupertino, California)
- Pool Control Error Computer
- Porcine Coronary artery Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
We should take steps to balance our energy mix and improve dismal per capita energy consumption to boost economy.
The Kingdom's per capita energy consumption in 2011 was higher than most industrialised nations, and its 10-year historical consumption compound annual growth rate may increase by 6 percent - double projections for population growth.
One of the primary reasons this occurs is that, as a result of economic modernization, per capita energy consumption increases massively.
These include per capita energy consumption and non-technical loss (theft) rates higher than Asia, as well as enormous potential for distributed generation.
EUROPE'S LEAST PER CAPITA ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN TURKEY Turkey has a long way to go in consumption of primary energy resources such as oil, coal, lignite, natural gas, hydraulics, geothermal and electricity that are important indicators of development and industrialization.
Energy Tab of American Lifestyle Unless you're a physicist or energy wonk, hearing that the average yearly per capita energy consumption in the U.
The per capita energy consumption in Bangladesh is one of the lowest in the world.