Mossing, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677 SlyD is a cytoplasmic peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase (PPIase) which is harvested from overexpressing strains of E.
What does PPIase stand for?
PPIase stands for Peptidyl-Prolyl Cis-Trans Isomerase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Peptidylprolyl Isomerase A
- Permanent Partners Immigration Act
- Post Pipelay Installation (engineering)
- Poultry Products Inspection Act (USA)
- Prior Period IBNR Adjustment
- Process Product Integrity Audit
- Public Policy and International Affairs Fellowship Program (Washington, DC)
- Pensions Protection Investments Accreditation Board (UK)
- Professional Private Investigators Association of Colorado
- Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility
- Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers (Hong Kong)
- Private Power and Infrastructure Board (Pakistan)
- Professional Practice Insurance Brokers (California)
- Professional Program Insurance Brokerage (Novato, CA)
- Pusat Pengembangan Islam Bogor (Indonesian: Islamic Development Center Bogor; Bogor, Indonesia)
- Pikes Peak Independent Business Alliance (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Pesticide Programs Information Center (EPA)
- Plant Production Inspection Centre (EU)
- Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse
- Polypropylene Inspection Chamber (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cyclophilin and peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase are probably identical proteins.