This was disclosed by the Country Manager Pepsi-Cola International for Pakistan and Afghanistan Beverages, Jehanzeb Q Khan while delivering his key note address on the topic of Progress and Challenges of Beverage Industry of Pakistan, during the Executive Tea Series of meeting organised by the Pakistan Food Association (PFA) held at the local hotel .
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Pepsi-Cola International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Passive Component Industry
- Patient Chart Information
- Pavement Condition Index
- Pavement Consultants Inc.
- Payment Card Industry (MasterCard data security standard)
- PC Innovations (various locations)
- Pellet Cladding Interaction
- Pellet-Clad Interaction
- Pellet-Cladding Interface (nuclear industry)
- Pennsylvania Correctional Industries (penal system)
- Per Capita Income
- Per Column Inch (classified ads)
- Percent Common Interest (real estate)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Perfect Computing Inc (Boise, Idaho)
- Performance Consultants, Inc.
- Periodic Conformance Inspection
- Periodical Contents Index
- Peripheral Component Interconnect (personal computer bus)
- Peripheral Component Interface (less common)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was stated by the Country Manager Pepsi-Cola International for Pakistan and Afghanistan Beverages, Jahanzeb Q.
McIntosh has received numerous industry accolades including Gold and Silver Effie Awards, the Roger Enrico Marketing Innovation Award and Pepsi-Cola International "High Performance Leadership" honors.
Lagos began his career with Pepsi-Cola International in the Latin American beverage business in 1983.
7UP and Mirinda join Brand Pepsi in longtime ad agency fold Purchase -- To support the steady growth of its international business, Pepsi-Cola International has enlisted longtime brand Pepsi ad agency partner BBDO Worldwide to develop advertising for 7UP and Mirinda.
About the Author Matthew Cossolotto's multifaceted communications career includes eight years as a congressional aide followed by senior-level speechwriting and executive communications positions at MCI, GTE and Pepsi-Cola International.
Currently Deputy Chairman and CEO of CDL Hotels, Ko formerly served as President of Asia-Pacific for both Pepsi-Cola International and ITT Sheraton Corporation.
This authentic Brazilian soft drink, which originates in the Amazon rainforest, will be distributed to 175 countries through an agreement with Pepsi-Cola International.