Buffalo Rock, a leading Pepsi bottling company, teamed up with PepsiCo, Inc.
What does PBC stand for?
PBC stands for Pepsi Bottling Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBC
We have 333 other meanings of PBC in our Acronym Attic
- Passing Bad Check (criminal charge)
- Pay by Computer
- Peace Baptist Church (various locations)
- Peace Building Commission
- Peach Belt Conference (athletic conference)
- Peak Beam Candlepower (light strength rating)
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Pebble Beach Company (California; est. 1919)
- Peninsula Bible Church (Palo Alto, CA)
- People's Bank of China
- Perceived Behavioral Control (behavioral science)
- Performance Based Contracting
- Performance Based Costing
- Periodic Boundary Condition
- Peripheral Bus Computer
- Peripheral Bus Controller
- Permanent Building Committee (various locations)
- Persian Broadcasting Channel
- Person Being Coached (religion)
- Personal Business Commitment(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Santa Fe Police Department is investigating the following reports: u The sales manager at the Pepsi Bottling Company, 2927 Rufina St.
On April 14, the local Pepsi bottling company voluntarily removed soda from vending machines in Eugene's high schools, replacing it with Pepsi-brand alternatives such as sports drinks, fruit drinks, fruit juice and water.
Before joining Starbucks, Karls spent 11 years at the Pepsi Bottling Company in a variety of roles with increasing responsibility over her tenure, including vice president of human resources for the company's largest business unit in the United States with 5,800 employees.
CINCINNATI -- Today's "Street Chatter" from Schaeffer's Investment Research focuses on: Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Time Warner (NYSE:TWX), Pepsi Bottling Company (NYSE:PBG), and Circuit City Stores (NYSE:CC).
Albers added, "We are grateful to the FTC, to Harold Honickman of Pepsi Bottling Company of New York, and to all other parties who have worked together so hard to reach a fair resolution for all parties and to put 7UP products back on the shelves in one of the nation's largest market areas.
We are pleased to partner with the Pepsi Bottling Company on this innovative promotion that especially rewards Latino shoppers, one of our fastest-growing customer segments," said Jill Rueckert-Lopez, associate director of multicultural marketing, West area, Verizon Wireless.
Clients using these services include: Pepsi Bottling Company, Swisher International, National Fruit Products, Inc.