On December 30, the merger of Peoples Westchester Savings Bank into First Fidelity Bank, N.
What does PWSB stand for?
PWSB stands for Peoples Westchester Savings Bank (Hawthorne, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWSB
We have 5 other meanings of PWSB in our Acronym Attic
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Printed Wide-Slot Antenna
- Provincial Women's Softball Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of New Zealand
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Arizona Association
- Prince William Sound Aquaculture Corporation (Cordova, AK)
- Prince William Sound Area Plan (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Pawtucket Water Supply Board (Rhode Island)
- Peace Wapiti School Board (Alberta, Canada)
- Plane-Wave Second Born
- Port Washington State Bank (est. 1899; Wisconsin)
- Providence Water Supply Board (Rhode Island)
- Panasonic World Solar Challenge (vehicle design competition; Australia)
- Pennichuck Water Service Company (Merrimack, NH)
- Philippine Workers Support Committee
- Piarere Water Ski Club (Cambridge, New Zealand)
- Preferred Weapon System Concept
- Prince William Swim Club (Virginia)
- Professional Warranty Service Corporation (Chantilly, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wildflower Hills, which was started in 1989 by The Edwards Group in a joint venture with Peoples Westchester Savings Bank, boasts a fully completed recreational facility and spectacular views of the Hudson River Valley.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- First Fidelity Bancorporation (NYSE: FFB) announced today that it had completed the previously announced acquisition of Peoples Westchester Savings Bank (NASDAQ: PWSB), of Hawthorne, Westchester County, N.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Peoples Westchester Savings Bank (NASDAQ: PWSB) today announced that its shareholders have approved the proposed merger of the bank with and into First Fidelity Bank, N.
During the quarter, First Fidelity announced an agreement to acquire Peoples Westchester Savings Bank, of Hawthorne, N.
8 billion-asset Peoples Westchester Savings Bank (NASDAQ: PWSB), of Hawthorne, and the $813 million-asset Village Financial Services, Ltd.
FFB recently completed the acquisition of Northeast Bancorp and has deals pending with Village Financial Services and Peoples Westchester Savings Bank, and a branch purchase pending with Dime Savings Bank of NJ.
The company also announced last week that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Peoples Westchester Savings Bank of Westchester County, N.