His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said has also sent a cable of greetings to Kim Jong-il, secretary-general of the WorkersEoe1/4ao Party of Korea, chairman of the National Defence Commission of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea and the supreme commander of the Korean Peoples Army, on the occasion of the 61st anniversary of establishing the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.
What does PROK stand for?
PROK stands for Peoples Republic Of Korea
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PROK
- Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal
- Projectada (Portuguese: project; postal usage)
- Project Code
- People Relying on Just Enough Cash to Survive
- Project Officer
- Providence Journal (newspaper)
- Project Transition
- Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
- Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea
- Princeton Report on Knowledge (Princeton University, New Jersey)
- Public Record Office London (UK)
- Physical Review Online Archive (from the American Physical Society)
- Productos Lacteos SA (Guatemala)
- Productos Lacteos San Antonio, S.A.
- Jornadas Sobre Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Professional Laboratory Information System (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Process-Oriented Learning and Information EXchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prime Minister also prayed for the happiness and progress of the people of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.
The blossoming of democracy also has had profound effects on Korean attitudes toward external relations with the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea [D.