Like Father Sebastian Muccilli ("The Murder of Darrell Grayson," July), I have had the privilege of corresponding with a man on death row through People of Faith Against the Death Penalty (pfadp.
What does PFADP stand for?
PFADP stands for People of Faith Against the Death Penalty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Proposal Fund Allocation Committee
- Partial-Filling Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
- Pro-Fac Cooperative, Inc. (Fairport, NY)
- Palm Fatty Acid Distillate
- Payload Flight Anomaly Database
- Pilot for a Day (various organizations)
- Predictive Failures and Advanced Diagnostics
- Principal for A Day (Public Education Needs Civic Involvement in Learning)
- Protection from Abuse Database (Pennsylvania)
- Provision for Adverse Deviation (actuarial term)
- Plate-Forme Française pour des Agricultures Durables et Solidaires
- Peruvian Foundation for the Arts and Education (Peru)
- Policy Framework for Agricultural Extension (India)
- Possible Fetal Alcohol Effects
- Preliminary Financial Aid Estimate (Purdue University; Indiana)
- People for A Free Society (anarcho-syndicalist collective in East Los Angeles, CA)
- Peasant Farmers Association of Ghana
- Pension Fund Action Group (IBM)
- Positive Force Advisory Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Professional Footballers' Association of Ghana (est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After completing a year in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps working with the North Carolina-based People of Faith Against the Death Penalty, Katie Maslanka, 23, took a job this year as Romero House coordinator at Denver's Regis University.
Robert Seymour, a Baptist minister, and Steve Dear, executive director of People of Faith Against the Death Penalty, an interfaith group that opposes capital punishment, met with the governor for about 10 minutes asking him to grant the pope's request.