It takes good people who care about kids to make a meaningful difference in kids' lives.
What does PWCAK stand for?
PWCAK stands for People Who Care About Kids
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Works Contractor
- Purcell Wilderness Conservancy (provincial park; Canada)
- Physical Working Capacity at 170 beats /minute
- Physical Working Capacity at a Heart Rate of 170 Beats Per Minute
- Paragliding World Cup Association (est. 1990)
- Park West Community Association (Chantilly, VA)
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi Association (Canada)
- Personal Watercraft Club of Alaska (Anchorage, AK)
- Prince William Conservation Alliance (Woodbridge, VA)
- Pure White Cell Aplasia
- Prairie Winds Concert Band (Willmar, MN)
- Prince William Community Band (Woodbridge, VA)
- Purchase with Cash Back
- Prince William County Bar Foundation (Lake Ridge, VA)
- Pacific Whiting Conservation Cooperative
- Pakistan Women Cricket Council
- Parents Who Care Coalition
- Park West Camera Club (New York City)
- Participation of Women in the Catholic Church
- Peabody Western Coal Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Someday I want to help people through teaching, go into the inner-city schools where teachers are needed and where people who care about kids are needed.
``I see that there are people who care about kids who need help,'' she said.