People to People Ambassador Programs is the exclusive educational travel provider of People to People International (PTPI), a nonprofit organization founded in 1956 by President Dwight D.
What does PTPI stand for?
PTPI stands for People To People International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTPI
We have 1 other meaning of PTPI in our Acronym Attic
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Portal Embolization (radiology)
- Performance Toolbox Parallel Extension (IBM)
- Point-to-Point Emulation
- Point-to-Point Events (horse events)
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Epsilon (molecular genetics)
- Publicly Traded Private Equity
- Peoria Tazewell Pathology Group (Illinois)
- Piano Territoriale Provinciale Generale (Italian: General Provincial Territorial Plan; Rome, Italy)
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase Gamma (gene)
- Personal Touch Photography
- Performance through People International
- Piedmont-Triad Paranormal Investigations (North Carolina)
- Post-Traumatic Pulmonary Insufficiency (cardiology)
- Pre-Tax, Pre-Interest
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase Kappa
- Peters Township Public Library (McMurray, PA; est. 1957)
- Port Townsend Public Library (Washington)
- Potomac Technical Processing Librarians (est. 1923)
- Pusat Teknologi Pengurusan Lanjutan (Malay: Advanced Management Technology Center; Malaysia)
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase-Like B
Samples in periodicals archive:
In former Indian School Wadi Kabir (ISWK) student Raka's case, she still presumes it must be her SAT scores, class rank and Certificate of Outstanding Academic Achievement from People to People International for the Young Women's Summit she attended at the University of California, Los Angeles that brought her the win.
People to People International is a nonprofit organization founded by President Dwight D.
communities reaching out to former enemies in Japan and Germany, Eisenhower starts the ball rolling for founding Sister Cities International and People to People International.
Kincaid has been involved in the People to People International cultural exchange program for two years, and in Russia will visit orphanages, children's hospitals and schools, and help clean the banks of the Volga River.
Among the rarest seeds lost were Chinese arborvitae seeds brought back from Beijing's Forbidden City, the home of emperors, by Zane Smith, a retired forester and ambassador for People To People International who serves as a field rep for AMERICAN FORESTS.
An entertaining and educational program held at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall featuring Mary Jean Eisenhower, Executive Director, People to People International, as the keynote speaker as well as musical and dance performances This event is free to the public but you must reserve a ticket by calling the Van Wezel Box Office at 953-3308 prior to October 15.
The consortium includes iEARN-USA, People to People International, the UN's Cybersschoolbus, ePals Classroom Exchange, the Global SchoolNet Foundation, Schools Online, Sister Cities International, the U.