Art Pappas, American's general manager - LAX; Wes Friedman and Lawonda Peoples, AMR Diversity Advisory Council representatives; Phill Wilson, founder and executive director of the Black AIDS Institute; actor and long-time AIDS activist Sheryl Lee Ralph; and Gus Olvera, representative of the JPMorgan Chase's People Recognizing Individual Differences Equally (PRIDE) group.
What does PRIDE stand for?
PRIDE stands for People Recognizing Individual Differences Equally
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRIDE
We have 81 other meanings of PRIDE in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Rule Identifier
- Positional Reference Identification (US Navy)
- Progesterone Releasing Intravaginal Device (veterinary medicine)
- PRotocol IDentifier
- Puerto Rico Industrial Development Corporation (Puerto Rican government agency)
- P (Pulse Repetition Interval) Deinterleaver (US DoD)
- Panthers Running in the Direction of Excellence (school)
- Parent Resources for Information, Development and Education
- Parent's Resource Institute for Drug Education
- People and Resources Identification for Distributed Environments
- People to Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere (Canada)
- Perfect Ritual Improves DeMolay in Everyway (International Order of DeMolay)
- Personal Responsibility in a Desirable Environment
- Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort
- Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence
- Personalized Recruiting for Immediate and Delayed Enlistment
- Pink Ribbon Deeds
- Pitt Regional International Data Entity
- Planning Requirements Input Data Entry
- Planning Resource for Infrastructure Development and Evaluation (facilities management; US Army National Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JPMorgan Chase group is called PRIDE -- People Recognizing Individual Differences Equally.