People Against Chimpanzee Experiments director Janie Reynolds, who is launching a bid to bring two of the "astro-chimps" to a British zoo, said she was "delighted" with Sir David's support.
What does PACE stand for?
PACE stands for People Against Chimpanzee Experiments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACE
We have 421 other meanings of PACE in our Acronym Attic
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- Participatory Action for Community Enhancement (Cooperative Housing Foundation International)
- Particles, Atmosphere and Chemistry Experiment (NASA)
- Partners for the Advancement of CAD/CAM/CAE Education
- Partnership for Academic and Community Excellence
- Patent Application Capture and Entry (USPTO)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Care (Minnesota)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Character Education
- People Accessing Careers and Education
- People Against Child Exploitation
- People with Arthritis Can Exercise
- People's Academy for Community Engagement (Seattle, WA)
- Peoria Area Community Events
- Perceived Annoyance Caused By Echo (Telecommunications testing)
- Performance & Cost Evaluation Program
- Performance Advanced CMOS Engineering
- Performance Appraisal and Competency Evaluation (employee evaluation software)
- Perpetual Annual Campaign Endowment
- Personal Assistance in Community Existence
- Personal Finance and Career Exploration (high school class)