We believe that antibody therapy has the capacity to immunize people against cancer.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for People Against Cancer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1064 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Patriot Advanced Capability
- Patriot Anti Capability
- Pay At Consumption (similar to Vendor Managed Inventory, VMI)
- PCI AGP Controller (Intel)
- Peace Action Coalition (various locations)
- Peach Autism Center
- Pediatric AIDS Canada
- Peer Adjustment Center
- Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (now Colonial States Athletic Conference)
- Pentagon Athletic Club
- Perceptual Audio Coder
- Perceptual Audio Coding
- Perfect Authentic Cadence (music)
- Performing Arts Center
- Performing Arts Committee (various locations)
- Personal Access Communication
- Personal Air Communication Technology (protocol)
- Personal Authorization Code
- Personnel Actions Command (US Army)
- Personnel Administration Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Environmental Medicine, University of Illinois School of Public Health and Chairman, Cancer Prevention Coalition, and Frank Wiewel, Founder, People Against Cancer.
Desperate to find another treatment, Stephen went to his local library to read up on the condition and discovered an American support group called People Against Cancer.
I explained my agreement with People Against Cancer, of Otho, Iowa, by which I consult on the telephone with sustaining members of their non-profit organization.