United recruited the following bankers from People's United Bank to build on the experience and local presence of the other commercial bankers the Bank has covering the Greater Springfield region: Dan Flynn, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer for Wholesale Banking; Tony Liberopoulos, Senior Vice President & Commercial Banking Regional Executive; and Rick Rabideau, Senior Vice President & Commercial Banking Team Leader.
What does PBCT stand for?
PBCT stands for People's United Bank (Bridgeport, CT; stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBCT
We have 1 other meaning of PBCT in our Acronym Attic
- Post Boost Control System
- Process-Based Composite System
- Project Based Calendaring System (scheduling tool)
- Porous Biomass Carrier Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Pebble Beach Community Services District
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Secondary Education (University of Hawaii at Manoa College of Education, Hawaii)
- Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Polymer Bumper Chip Scale Package
- Population-Based, Cross-Sectional Survey (Zuni Kidney Project; Department of Family and Community Medicine; University of New Mexico)
- Peace Building and Conflict Transformation
- Peripheral Blood Cell Transplant
- Pretransfusion Bedside Compatibility Test
- Proposed Boundary Crossing Time
- Point Breeze Credit Union (Maryland)
- Provinciale Bibliotheek Centrale Utrecht (Dutch: Central Provincial Library Utrecht; Utrecth, Netherlands)
- Public Buildings Cooperative Use Act
- Paramecium Bursaria Chlorella Virus
- Paris Bourbon County YMCA (Paris, KY)
- Palm Beach County Young Democrats (Florida)
- pairwise balanced design
Samples in periodicals archive:
People's United Bank, the subsidiary of People's United Financial Inc.
; April 17 at People's United Bank at 120 Front St.
Energi worked in conjunction with independent insurance agents People's United Insurance Agency, a division of People's United Bank.
People's United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of over 400 branches in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
He will also serve as a member of the Trust Committee of the board of directors of People's United Bank.
Dennis robbed the People's United Bank at 75 Gold Star Blvd.
; Kennebunk Savings Bank; and People's United Bank.