The tribals narrated their story of pain and suffering and torture at the hands of the security forces," Harish Dhawan of the People's Union for Democratic Rights ( PUDR) said.
What does PUDR stand for?
PUDR stands for People's Union for Democratic Rights (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Partito Umanista Democratico Italiano (Italian: Italian Democratic Humanist Party)
- Parkhotel Unter Den Linden (German hotel)
- Periods of Unpredictable Delay and Loss
- Pittsburgh United for Deaf Literacy (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Planning and Urban Development League (bowling league; Sacramento, CA)
- Princeton University Digital Library (Princeton, NJ)
- Pulse Motor Driven Linearized Spool Valve
- Post-Universaldienstleistungsverordnung (German: postal universal service ordinance)
- Participatory Urban Decision-Making (UN)
- Pick Up Drop Off Point
- Personnel Utilization Data System
- Pointless Ups and Downs (hiking)
- Peri Urban Development in South East Asia
- Pulsed Ultrasound Doppler Velocimeter
- Pulsed Ultrasound Doppler Velocity Meter
- Pulse Ultrasonic Doppler Wall Shear Rate
- Power Usage Effectiveness
- Poznan University of Economics (est. 1926; Poland)
- Pre-University Employee (UK)
- Precipitation Use Efficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court passed the directions while hearing a public interest litigation filed by NGO People's Union for Democratic Rights.
You are in so much hurry ( to complete the projects) but workers' rights should not be affected and it has to be taken care of," the bench said while hearing a PIL filed by the NGO People's Union for Democratic Rights ( PUDR).