Donald Ramotar, the candidate from Guyana's longtime ruling People's Progressive Party/Civic, has won the presidency, electoral authorities said Thursday.
What does PPPC stand for?
PPPC stands for People's Progressive Party/Civic (Guyana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPPC
We have 31 other meanings of PPPC in our Acronym Attic
- Purchasing Power Parity Adjusted
- Point Pleasant Park Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Public Private Partnership Appraisal Committee (India)
- Pikes Peak Plein Air Painters
- Para-Performance Pro Blade (competition)
- Pusat Pembangunan Pondok Berhad (Malay)
- Pennsylvania Professional Pet Breeders Association
- Pacific Palisades Presbyterian Church
- Parrett, Porto, Parese & Colwell, PC (Hamden, CT law firm)
- Pay Per Phone Call
- Petroleum Pool Pacific Coast (US Navy)
- Point Pleasant Presbyterian Church (New Jersey)
- Promotional Product Professionals of Canada (professional association)
- Proportional Priority Pressure Compensated (hydraulic control systems)
- Public/Private Partnership Council
- Patterson Park Public Charter School (Baltimore, MD)
- Pennies to Protect Police Dogs
- Per Person Per Day (travel pricing/expenditures)
- Pilot Production Program Definition
- Plant Protection Products Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN GUYANA, THE VOTE that returned President Bharrat Jagdeo and his People's Progressive Party/Civic coalition to power last August 28 was conducted, as the OAS Electoral Observation Mission said in a preliminary report, "in a manner that does credit to all concerned.