The People's Bank of China strengthened the yuan's reference exchange rate to CNY 6.
What does PBC stand for?
PBC stands for People's Bank of China
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBC
We have 333 other meanings of PBC in our Acronym Attic
- Particle Beam Cannon (Sci-Fi/gaming)
- Passing Bad Check (criminal charge)
- Pay by Computer
- Peace Baptist Church (various locations)
- Peace Building Commission
- Peach Belt Conference (athletic conference)
- Peak Beam Candlepower (light strength rating)
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Pebble Beach Company (California; est. 1919)
- Peninsula Bible Church (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pepsi Bottling Company
- Perceived Behavioral Control (behavioral science)
- Performance Based Contracting
- Performance Based Costing
- Periodic Boundary Condition
- Peripheral Bus Computer
- Peripheral Bus Controller
- Permanent Building Committee (various locations)
- Persian Broadcasting Channel
- Person Being Coached (religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People's Bank of China (PBOC that international financial standards were "critical" to reducing risk, the IMF said in a statement.
China is an economy with a high savings rate, which may lead to high investments and may cause overheating and overcapacity in some sectors and fuel bubbles," Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China.
That fixed peg, which had been in place since 1996, was cancelled abruptly in late July, though the new system adopted by Chinese leaders is far from free-floating But the announcement by the People's Bank of China was accompanied by a slight increase in the yuan's value and a pledge to "move into a managed floating exchange rate regime based on market supply and demand with reference to a basket of currencies.
3, Deputy Governor of the People's Bank of China H Ruogu responded to a question regarding the time frame.
Finance Minister Jin Renqing has day-to-day control over financial macro-controls, statistics, and banking, but Zhou Xiaochuan, Governor of the People's Bank of China, handles most critical bank regulatory issues.
e-Business infrastructure provider, has announced that the People's Bank of China (PBOC) has selected Sybase's database and application development tools for its China National Advanced Payment System (CNAPS).
Citibank is the first foreign bank to receive approval from the People's Bank of China to provide Renminbi ATM service in China.