Wasley served as senior vice president of People's Bank of California, where he was responsible for managing the construction lending, special assets, loan servicing, and corporate real estate departments.
What does PBOC stand for?
PBOC stands for People's Bank Of California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBOC
We have 4 other meanings of PBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Private Bus Operators Association (Sri Lanka)
- Professional Business Owners Association
- Progressive Back Off Algorithm
- Provincial Basketball Officials' Association (Canada)
- Provincial Bus Operators Association of the Philippines
- Plexon Breakout Box
- Portable Business Object Benchmark (software)
- Prefix Binary-Tree on Binary-Tree
- Premium Blendstock for Oxygenate Blending (gasoline production)
- Pensacola Beach Optimist Club (Pensacola, FL)
- People's Bank of China
- Political Bureau of the CPC (Communist Party of China)
- Porsche and BMW Owners Club (Florida)
- Provincial Board of Canvassers (Commission on Elections; Philippines)
- Personal Banking for Overseas Employees
- Portland Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Performance-Based Occupational Exposure Limit (Industrial Hygiene)
- Pressure-Balanced, Oil-Filled (connector)
- Program for the Biology of Filamentous Fungi (Texas A&M University)
- Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Evan Pondel Staff Writer California National Bank will absorb People's Bank of California to form one entity with $3.
PPCCP is a subsidiary of California National Bank following the merger between California National Bank and People's Bank of California, which was consummated on November 13, 2001.
Through acquisitions, it has built a retail network, including Fidelity Federal and People's Bank of California, while at the same time acquiring several investment programs along with a proprietary broker/dealer.
The city worked to inform business owners of the changes since 1996 and continues to offer financial and creative assistance through several programs: Subsidized building permits, as well as low-interest loans through People's Bank of California, would offset costs to buy new signs; a city-hired architect is working with the Chamber of Commerce to show business owners how their businesses would look with conforming signs, according to planning official Conal McNamara.
5, 2001 Effective November 13, 2001, People's Bank of California will merge with California National Bank, a full-service community bank with branch offices located in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Nasdaq: PBOC) parent company of People's Bank of California and BYL jointly announced the signing of a definitive merger agreement for PBOC to acquire BYL and its wholly owned commercial bank subsidiary, BYL Bank Group.
Subsidized building permits, as well as low-interest loans through Valencia Bank & Trust and People's Bank of California, are being offered to help pay for new signs, he said.