The popular awards are split into four themes - People, Process, Product and Partnership and within these themes are several different categories.
What does 3P stand for?
3P stands for People, Process, Product
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3P
We have 3 other meanings of 3P in our Acronym Attic
- Three Month Moving Average
- Third Millennium Publishing
- Modified Mini-Mental State Examination (dementia screening test)
- Third Medical Technician (USAF)
- Three Minute Theatre (UK)
- Third Normal Form
- Other Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- On Top, On Target, On Time
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Pedigree, Progeny and Performance (animal breeding)
- Persistent, Purposeless Proliferation (neoplasm)
- Pre-Fragmented Programmable Proximity Fuzed Round
- Proven, Probable, Possible (oil industry classification)
- Third Party (procurement, architecture, integration)
- Third Player
- Three Pointer (basketball)
- Three Poles
- Triple Play (television, telephone, internet access)
- Programmed-Proximity Prefragmented High-Velocity Explosive
- Third-Party Connect (telephone product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Olive is a leader with laser focus on people, process, product and profit," said Rhoads.
We can provide 100 per cent grants for people, process, products and systems.