The FX510 Series supports the Intel Pentium Extreme Edition Dual Core 955 processor boasting four virtual processing cores as well as the blazing fast Intel(R) Pentium(R) D 900 Series Dual Core processors with 4MB L2 cache.
What does PEE stand for?
PEE stands for Pentium Extreme Edition (Intel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PEE
We have 60 other meanings of PEE in our Acronym Attic
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Position-Encoding Dynamic Tree (computer algorithm)
- Prague English Dependency Treebank (linguistics)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices UK Ltd (Great Britian)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Pastoral Ecumenical Delegation Visit
- Pleural Effusion Disease Virus (virology)
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Patient Episode Database for Wales (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intel's first dual-core chip, the Pentium Extreme Edition 840, will be available in systems from Dell Inc.
The new feature is available exclusively for home and business users with Intel Centrino(R) Duo mobile technology-based laptop PCs, and desktop PCs based on Intel(R) Pentium(R) D processors, Pentium Extreme Edition processors, and the recently introduced Intel Viiv(TM) technology.