The Pension Reserves Investment Trust has lost about 27 percent of its value this year and was worth about $40 billion as of Oct.
What does PRIT stand for?
PRIT stands for Pension Reserves Investment Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRIT
We have 8 other meanings of PRIT in our Acronym Attic
- Provider Registration and International Students Management System (Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations; Australia)
- Prime Item Stock Number
- Pat Roberts Intelligence Scholars Program
- Philippine Rural Institutional Strengthening Programme
- Post-deployment Real-time Interactive Simulator/driver System
- Price Information Sales Solution
- Paper Radioimmunosorbent Test (Pharmacia Diagnostics)
- Pacific Rim Institute of Tourism (Canada)
- Panzirsch Robert Information Technology (Vienna, Austria)
- Paris Region Innovation Tour
- Physician Regulatory Issues Team
- Problems of Information Transmission (Russian Academy of Sciences journal)
- Primary Tactical Circuit
- Psychiatry Resident-In-Training Examination
- Policy Research and Information Unit (Sri Lanka)
- Peace Research Information Unit Bonn
- Privatdozent (German: unsalaried lecturer)
- Fundación para la Rehabilitación Integral de Víctimas Violencia (Spanish: Foundation for Integral Rehabilitation of Victims of Violence)
- PRIns and Valk (De Lier, Holland company)
- Pacific Rim International Workshop on Electronic Commerce (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The retirement system was recently taken over by the state's Pension Reserves Investment Trust Fund after allegations of poor investments by the former county board that operated it.
51 percent return on the funds in the statewide Pension Reserves Investment Trust Fund (PRIT).