Provida"), the largest private pension fund administrator in Chile.
What does PFA stand for?
PFA stands for Pension Fund Administrator (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFA
We have 213 other meanings of PFA in our Acronym Attic
- Parameter Field Address
- Parent-Faculty Association
- Participating Field Activity
- Participation aux Frais Administratifs (French: Participation in Administrative Expenses)
- Partners for Africa (various organizations)
- Partnership for Action (various organizations)
- Peace Facility for Africa (various nations)
- Pedestrian Friendly Alameda (Alameda, CA)
- Pedorthic Footwear Assosciation (est. 1958; Washington, DC)
- Pennsylvania Forestry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank's Mexican unit, BBVA Bancomer, is Mexico's second-biggest pension fund administrator with MXN254.
Institutional investors and pension fund administrators will assemble at the Sheraton Hotel in Brussels June 9-10 to attend the conference which is hosted by the European Association of Paritarian Institutions (AEIP), the National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans (NCCMP) and the Multi-Employer Benefit Plan Council (MEBCO).
A blanket rules-based approach may have the effect of stifling the ability of pension fund administrators to devise investment strategies that best respond to, and reflect their position within current market conditions.
BT AEGON was officially registered as a pension fund administrator last June.
Luis Fernando Alarcon, president of Asofondos, Colombia's association of pension fund administrators, says fund managers are interested in investing in infrastructure projects.
Swim instructor Dale Dunlop, a retired pension fund administrator dubbed Mkhulu ("Grandpa") by his charges, proudly sported "a 100 percent success rate" among the urban boys--most of whom had never been in a pool before.
A spokeswoman for the Welsh Assembly Government said, ``These are purely notional figures to inform pension fund administrators about future contributions to pension schemes.