served as a member of the Pension Commission of Ontario (subsequently the Financial Services Tribunal) between 1997 and 2001.
What does PCO stand for?
PCO stands for Pension Commission of Ontario (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCO
We have 188 other meanings of PCO in our Acronym Attic
- Publicity Club of New York (est. 1940; public relations professionals)
- Presbyterian Church of New Zealand
- Property Council New Zealand (est. 1976)
- Principal Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand Honour replacing knights and dames grand companions)
- Paging Channel Operation
- Parliamentary Counsel Office (various countries)
- Pathology Coordinating Office (various locations)
- Peabody Concert Orchestra (Baltimore, MD)
- Peg Count and Overflow
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Elkins Park, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The payout was made under the terms of a surplus sharing arrangement approved last month by the Pension Commission of Ontario.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- United dominion Industries Limited (NYSE,TSE: UDI) today announced that it has received approval from the Pension Commission of Ontario for payment of surplus funds from its Dominion Bridge retirement income plan to both the company and eligible participants.