HOUSTON -- Shell Oil Products US today announced part of its plan to help capture more than $140 million in synergies from the integration of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company.
What does PQS stand for?
PQS stands for Pennzoil-Quaker State (Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PQS
We have 42 other meanings of PQS in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Quality Reporting System (Medicare)
- Postoperative Quality of Recovery Scale (healthcare)
- Probabilities, Quantiles and Random Samples (software; Netherlands)
- Product Quality Rating System
- Palliative/Provoking, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (Chest Pain Evaluation)
- Personal Questionnaire Rapid Scaling Technique
- Preview, Question, Read, Study, Test (various organizations)
- Provokes, Quality, Radiates, Severity, Time (pain scale)
- Precipitates or Palliative, Quality, Region or Radiating, Severity, Time, Happened to U Before (emergency medicine evaluation)
- Parallel Query Server (IBM)
- Performance Qualification System (USCG)
- Personnel Qualification Standard(s)
- Power Quality Survey (various companies)
- Predicate Query System
- Price Quotation System
- Procedural Quadtree Sphere (computer graphics)
- Process Query System (software)
- Product Quality Standard
- Professional Quality Services (various companies)
- Professional Quantity Surveyor (construction; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pennzoil-Quaker State Company holds the number one and number two passenger motor oil brands respectively.
Shell Oil Company, a wholly-owned member of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group, and Pennzoil-Quaker State Company announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Shell Oil will acquire Pennzoil-Quaker State at a price of $22 per share in cash.
This completes a major milestone in our efforts to maintain market leadership with the integration of Pennzoil-Quaker State into the Shell portfolio," said Shell Oil Company President Lynn Elsenhans.
23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pennzoil-Quaker State Company announced today that due to the expected merger with Shell Oil Company it will not pay a dividend for the third quarter 2002.
2, 2002 Fitch Ratings has upgraded to 'AAA' the ratings on Pennzoil-Quaker State Co.
HOUSTON, May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Federal Trade Commission has issued a request for additional information relevant to the proposed acquisition of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company by Shell Oil Company.
This program with Jiffy Lube is a great way to show drivers that Pennzoil understands that different vehicles can benefit from different types of motor oil," said Frank Finn, Senior Vice President of Installed Sales & Services, Pennzoil-Quaker State Company.