What: Gun violence prevention petition drive Who: University of Pennsylvania Young Democrats, students When: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:00 PM Where: College Green, between 34[sup.
What does PAYD stand for?
PAYD stands for Pennsylvania Young Democrats
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAYD
- Poverty and Youth
- Prosecution Alternatives for Youth (Florida)
- Port Angeles Yacht Club (Port Angeles, WA)
- Port Arthur Yacht Club (Port Arthur, TX)
- Provincial Aboriginal Youth Council (British Columbia Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres; British Columbia, Canada)
- Public Art Youth Council (Cambridge, MA)
- Pay Clerk
- Payload Command
- Pay As You Dine (UK armed forces)
- Pay As You Drive
- Payload Data
- Processing Architecture Yielding Deductions in Real Time
- Partnership to Advance Youth Employment (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Pay-As-You-Earn (British income tax)
- Payables at Year-End (tax policy; Canada)
- Performing Arts Yearbook for Europe
- Pitch and Yaw Engine
- Plan of Action for Youth Empowerment (The Commonwealth)
- Pay As You Go
- Pay as You Go Instalments (Australian tax payment option)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CPC released the names of the individuals and groups in the Commonwealth opposing the FMA: Kathy Black, President, Philadelphia Chapter Coalition of Labor Union Women, Philadelphia Diane Chavis, Director, YWCA of the Greater Pittsburgh Area, Pittsburgh Joseph Holmes Dague, Treasurer, Pennsylvania Young Democrats, Hampden Township Reverend Elizabeth Goudy, Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley, Allentown Wanda Guthrie, Pittsburgh Regional Coordinator, Stand For Children, Pittsburgh Kay Leid, the Monday Club of Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg Reverend Jeffrey A.